Old 27-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Bassboy, I dont mind giving it a quick look over for you FOC if you get it mapped elsewhere and bring it to me and want it checked on the road etc, but I simply dont have enough free time to actually map it for you from scratch, im flat out I'm afraid, and even if I did have the free time later on, im not a trader on here anyway.

Martin knows these engines very well, phone him up for a quote of doing the whole job on Omex and I dont think you can go far wrong from there.
Or like I said before, Dave Walker at Emerald has done plenty of them with good results too, I respect him even though I dont like his actual ECU!

If you decide to go DTA though, then speak to track and road in essex, they are VERY experienced with that ECU, including speckys 500bhp+ tigra when he was running on one (he's on a different ecu now though as its now mapped at his work instead so uses one of their ecus)

Pectel T2 is another good option of course.

Like Martin said, really you should pick your mapper first, then go with their recomendation on ECU, rather than the other way around.

Last edited by Chip; 27-07-2011 at 03:21 PM.