Old 27-07-2011, 12:34 AM
Raj_FRST
Half Rice Half Chips

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bassboy
Right..JKM list the Emerald...

Ive heard good things about the Emerald and for the price vs features...im not sure what else will touch it? Getting it mapped by the Emerald guys is only £250+VAT to...which is also a big bonus...

budget wise, there is no set budget...but ideally would like to spend less than a grand on management, loom and mapping...its not set in stone so should we need to spend some more...then so be it...
Features v price you will never beat ms or mtech, im not too fond of the emerald as I heard mixed views on the mapping interface being a bit of a pain to work round but this is only what ive been told. As for mapping i would recommend getting jkm to map it as they are familiar with the emerald but if im correct the they are also more familiar with the german engines.

Been speaking to luke a fair bit recently regarding my own build and the feedback im getting about jkm is faultless.

As ms, you can get the loom and latest ecu for under 600 which will pretty much do everything you would ever want. There are many COMPETENT mappers of here who can help you out, chiop, rob_dohcm rick etc etc or any company who do live mapping should be able to also help you out.