Old 15-07-2011, 01:49 PM
burnzy
burnzy

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by RS Grant
Exhaust looks pretty gash, on the bright side, the underside of your 'deo looks pretty tidy.

Cheers,
Grant
atleast i'm not the only one that feels like that i thought i'd put it on here just to let other people know what there work can be like, the place looks very well done out it's not a shabby workshop at all but just goes to show

and thanks it's not to bad under there, i'v just put a hole lot of suspension work on it so it drives lovely too, just the body isn't exactly pristine but polishes up ok, prob's see pictures of it for the next PF brum meet, it's my daily so i can't keep up with it looking the best all the time, has a few other non factory extras to keep me happy and make driving it more pleasurable as well

Originally Posted by lukeytheduke
looks like they were trying to get rid of it cheap. Perhaps they offered u that as someone else kicked of about it!?
it's was made on the spot for my car only took them 30 min's max so was rushed a little too, i got the feeling i was just a customer for money as he wouldn't even accept card, and i can't see many people wanting to roll in with nearly £500 cash for a full system