Old 28-12-2010, 11:08 PM
leedsrhinos126
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

Well this is it Mk2 Fiesta 957cc pop, Only done 41,000 genuine miles with loads of old MOT's and a few other bits

The guy i bought it off drove it from Cheshire to my house in Leeds which is over 45 mile and it got ere no problem but i cant believe he drove it as the front tie bar bushes av gone completely as its nocking like mad as i had to drive it 300 yrads as thats how far he parked it away from my house for some reason. Cluch cable aswell

Both sides of the car are grey primer at the bottom where a bit of welding work as beeen done to it, Some parts are a bit rough, see pics below

O/S headlight cracked

No rear wiper on this 1

The battery tray IS NOT rusty

engine runs sweet

The steering wheel is horrible to use as its so thin. Alls good apart from no stereo so gonna av to wire it 1 up. Why dont the front seats av head rests? a dunno

Need to fint some standard xr2 arches but domy best with this for now. Not gonna filler this!!!

Shitty patched welding job, looks like the grinders coming out soon

I know what every1 is gonna say about these wheels but am keeping them and they will be fittet when i av some time, look awesome 195-45-15 Hankook tyres with 7mm tread. Only slight kurbing on 1 wheel apart from that perfect, cant go wrong for £62.50 off my m8 ebay . The wheels are going to be the only non standard thing on this car, for a while anyways.

Mint FOX Racing