View Single Post
Old 23-12-2010, 02:48 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by milesy
They seem to be dishing out infractions for pleasure!!! at this rate 90% of users will be with infractions or banned!!! this is now getting a little bit ridiculous
I would guess that they are attempting to "draw a line in the sand" and stop the amount of insults that have been reguarly dished out on this forum.
Obviously in my case its unwarrented as it wasnt really much of an insult (could be taken either way) and the member it was directed at has said it didnt bother them and responded in kind, so I assume that once it has been looked into that my points will be removed.
But overall I think its a good thing if moving forward we can get away from quite the level of insults there have been on here, its fun to join in the banter sometimes (im as guilty of that in general as many others are im sure) but I do think that the site would be a better place without it between people who arent reciprocating.
In fact Ive previously reported people who I have seen being insulting to other members and nothing has been done about it all (ie no red card appeared), so if moving forward it will be then I think its probably a good thing.