Old 24-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Versus_Creations
Ask me a question!

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Fact is that im a straight talker and i will tell it how it is. If you dont like that "tuffty" $h!t.

The people who will comment as you say will have never of met me in person, had work done by me or spoken to me directly. The ones that do... join my site (the whole 4000 members) and are more than happy with all the work i have done in the last 15 years.

Simon when i first met you at rockingham i told you that using a chargecooler was lame, you deided to have an argument for about 10 mins, only to..... In the end agree and remove the chargecooler.

The same about the ZVH engine that i said was pointless building all them years ago....

If you would rather be one of the companys that trys selling bent bits of alloy at silly prices telling people it will add millions of BHP then fine. In the end it will bite you up the arse.

Id rather be straight to the point and not waste time beating round the bush. This is why my company is doing so well with a great following and reputation of not messing people around and charging the right money for the work done without taking the piss and trying to live a luxury life style with loads of people working for me and loads of over heads etc.

Now less of the "this is what people think" comments as it makes you look silly as my work speaks for itself.