View Single Post
Old 24-10-2010, 06:31 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Danny @ Enhanced Performance
Yes id love to test the spc r back to back on this level of tune,iv got no doubts it will be better its just i dont think at this level it being better is needed as theres only so much cooling the acts need to work..
And as said by steve if a cooler works better on the rollers it will work better on the road..

cheers danny

So you're saying at a high power levels ACT's dont make much difference wether they are bad/ok or good?

Originally Posted by Danny @ Enhanced Performance
once heat soak has set in theres no way of getting rid of it on the rr where as if your on the open road the acts will drop rapidly...

cheers danny
Why not just shut the car off and leave the fan on for a few secs? ACT's will go back to Ambient in a short time i'd have thought? possibly quicker as there will be no heat passing through it from the turbo as there would cruising down the m.way. depending on your fan size of course!

Are they being tested on an accel dyno? I wouldnt have thought that type of test would be much good as it's a quick up the revs an coast down.

Hasn't anyone got pics of the core's used on these coolers? IMO the core alone will give you a good idea if its a good IC or not.

Last edited by vroooom ptssssh; 24-10-2010 at 06:33 PM.