Old 14-09-2010, 09:39 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by mrjenrst
i never said it would but the american's have already thought about it then why not put it into play if justification was needed? Not saying it would or has been done but any country that has even thought about it make's me wonder. I personaly think the yank's must of either known something long before or are covering something up on a big scale. But i suspect it will never be brought to light unfortunatly.
The yanks knew without any doubt that "an attack" against "a major landmark target or targets" and "involving aircraft" was "pending" IMHO

So perfectly reasonable for them to be formulating plans of what they were going to do after the attack before it happened, as they knew that SOMETHING was coming from Al Qeuada, they just didnt know exactly what.

Thats another example of the conspiracy theorists main bread and butter, that the yanks seemed to react to the attack so quickly that it meant they knew all about the attack in advance and the only reason they knew that was cause they committed it themselves.
Again like ALL of their "proof" its a case of making the incorrect judgement that 2+2=73