Old 22-07-2010, 01:44 PM
tabetha
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

He doesn't have the software needed for other ecu's, or the time anyway.
IMO he's minter than mint, if you cars shit he'll tell you, he's absolutely truthfull, but amazingly competent, he likes the old skool stuff, but can set up turbo'd no problem but only if on emerald, I think it would be worth your while asking dave if he'll just do a fuelling check for you, but is a way to drive, up to you. Emerald 01953 881625, best time would be about 09:30.
Having had various chips on my L6, no way on earth would I go back to one, the best chip I had by a mile was a GGR/Westfield chip stage1.
The boost control is just so much better on the K3/K6 as it is now, as well as the ace mapping, I can get over 40mpg, without seriously trying, none of this closed loop crap either, just proper mapping.
When I go to scarby, from near norwich, I go A17/A15 etc over the bridge, so not long run stuff, and do the 180 miles in just under 4 hours(stop 3 times for dog to have a wee!!), and got 40.8mpg last time, the off boost power is a world away from the chips I was using, even at the same max power, compared with my last chip/L6 I gained 30bhp for 9psi LESS boost, when mapped on K3.
tabetha