Old 27-10-2009, 09:27 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Parts from my 350bhp RST......List Updated 15-11-09

Here is a tidied up version of pretty much what parts I have left......

AH Fabrications Single Pass Cooler Kit. This was made to my design and based around my precise set-up. You will need to cut semi-circular holes in the front panel for the pipes to pass through, but these are not visible once the bumper is on, I can supply pictures of this if you buy it. I would suggest that you may need to modify the pipework, depending entirely on where your turbo is etc. It has light fin damage, I caught it with the pressure washer and straightened it out, but its nothing serious. I'll include the bottom pipe which should close to a direct fit I'd have thought. The top pipe won't be hard to adapt from whatever you have now (it's close to standard position) Was £350 - Now £295

Camshaft Position Sensor kit, used for management conversions. Included is the bracket, bolts, sensor, pickup ring and machined Piper vernier Pulley (to suit the kit). £100

EFi Coil Pack (virtually new) - £25

'90 Spec Dash. MINT condition. Has Clifford LED fitted on the top, in the centre. I'm sure its uncut apart from that though, no Glovebox included. £50

Spal 11” Slimline Fan x 2 - £50 each

Series 1 Vibratechnics competition gearbox mounts (as new) - £65

Smoked Rear Lights - £25 (pair)

Pair of Brand New Weather Strips (the ones that go on the A-Pillar). I believe these are now discontinued - Price TBA

Standard Wheel with original 195/50/15 Goodyear Eagle GS-D+ tyre (was my spare, did one 5 mile journey EVER) - £30

Parcel Shelf (excellent condition but missing one of the rubber hanger wotsits) - £30

Team Dynamics Pro Race 2 7x16” Wheels. These are in fairly good condition on the faces, no kerb damage, but the fronts have got quite heavy damage on the inside where stones got trapped between the caliper and wheel. I have included 205/45/16 Goodyear Eagle GSD3 tyres that have done very little mileage. They have no centre-caps, I never ran them. Priced to reflect condition. - Was £375 - Now £295 See HERE for more details and pics.

MTX Mounts/Brackets/Shifter etc. This is a box of bits intended to give you a good starting point if you want to fit the early RS2000 style MTX gearbox. It is NOT intended to be a bolt-on kit. Included is the rear mount (2 parts) and Billet Alloy front mount (1 part). It does not include the 2nd part to the front mount which will need to be made and welded to the Chassis. You'll also need a pair of S1 style gearbox mounts. I'll also include the drivers-side mount, hybrid shifter I used (this was temporary and is a combination of standard RST and RS2000, but it is worn), the clutch cable/arm. Please remember that my engine was lowered 30mm, but you can probably adapt these parts if you want to run standard height. I will also throw in the dummy driveshaft I made, which can be used to test fit, then get made properly - £100 for the lot

I'll try and complete this thread with pics of what I have left this week.

Postage (small parcels) - £5.00 First Class. £7.50 Special Delivery - (bigger stuff) - £10.00 Courier - Check with me if its unclear.

Last edited by Christian and Beccy; 15-11-2009 at 09:58 AM.