View Single Post
Old 20-09-2009, 10:19 AM
arch
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by The Sludge
well im 34 now, 35 next year. Im 5ft 12 and weigh 10 stone just over. Ive never ever been happy with my physique at all.More so now at the age im at...

When i was 19 i did train but lost weight when i trained but gained great tonal (cut is the word i think?)features (which i still have) and stupidly went on steroids (dinabol and methatestoserone) It sent me a bit mad lol, but did put weight on but jacked it in cos of the cost of steroids.

I have a very fast metabolism and given my job never get chance to eat when i should.

Thing is, am i too old now to "bulk" up, and if it isnt what plan should i be usingor can anyone recomend for a hard gainer like me???

Just fed up about it now and want to do it as a last chance. Realistically what would i could i look like in 12 months??

Any any help really appreciated please.
What gym do you use mate? I'm 39 with the big 40 fast approaching. I'm still plugging away though. I never seem to get any bigger mind, I have reached that much talked about plateau and training alone it is very difficult to progress. I could give you a kick up the ass if you need it

Still, whenever I think of giving it up I take two weeks off, realise I miss the 'pump' and get back into it.