View Single Post
Old 23-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default bit of a problem, your opinions please

Was out for a ride the other day with my friend and his mate dave who i only met on that day. Anyway was out and about on the bikes this dave out front on his bike then me then ian way back cause he got stuck a some lights, anyway off we go dont his country road and it comes to a nice right hander than opens up to a nice long straight, as i come round this right hander and start to go down this straight at normal pace around 60 i see a load of big rocks in the road so shut the throttle, as i did this Dave decides its a good idea to drop it 2 gears and give it large down this long straight. As you can imagine all i get next is hit in the chest with a rock hit on the helmet and visor about 3 times and the front of me bike is now looking a little worse for wear.

Now i understand that its not daves fault that there were rocks on the road BUT if he hadnt have thought he was valentino rossie and give it large through them all i wouldnt have a bill of £876 for parts alone to repair me bike, and the fact that i could see all the rocks from being behind him just proves that he obviously wasnt paying any attention at all or he is just simple as thick as mince and shouldnt be on a bike.

Damage to me bike is as follows
Nose cone has 3 big lumps out of it
front mud guard has 2 big lumps out of it
nearside side fearing has a chunk out of it on the sticker
the screen is wrecked and has about 6 chnks out of it
rad is leaking
offside indicator has a lump out of it
my visor has a chunk out of it.

Now the question is, is it just 1 of them things or is it his fault and could have been avoided if he wasnt such a fucking bellend. I'm going for the latter obviously