View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 04:03 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by booner999
not read the books etc, but they say mobile phone evidence proofs that they was not there..... so not sure whats what. Unfortunetly as good as the films books etc are, they are just what ppl want you to see. There will be nothing incriminating in there for ppl like leach etc.

Agree to some point. Carlton's book was a bit of a let down both in the way its written and what'd told. He does reveal stuff but a lot of the book is repetitive, every time he explains a minding job or whatever the books says the same stuff over like "people deal drugs, kill for it and pay to guard it" big long paragraths on it each time, I felt like Deju vu Bill Murray.

Originally Posted by dojj
there are too many variables to decide who you think is guilty or innocent i think

Sure, no one knows 100% for sure but for me I swing towards the side that they did it, it just makes sense. Loads hated them for how they were treated or ripped off but Steele had a big motive IMO and little alibi/defence. Also Nicolls being there and not Steele and Whomes is like saying Pate Tate being there without Tucker or Tucker without Carlton or Rolfe, possible but unlikely.

Last edited by skeg; 04-11-2008 at 04:06 PM.