View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 09:53 PM
turbo gav
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well behind with my thread!

Hope you all liked the car last weekend...

Few bits done since then, picked up all the exhaust bends from Nortech on the way home last Sunday and tacked the downpipe up. Just waiting for the 1.2 m centre box and 3 " flexi pipe to turn up with the flanges and the system will be done.

Throttle body turned up from the states and its the right one this time msl: , mounted the ECU and cut all the Emerald loom to size and mounted everything and now the loom has gone to be made. Roose hoses turned up

All of the aeroquip lines are now made up and removed for cleaning before final fit,glad that ones done

Cav shifter modded and fitted and I am really pleased how much better it feels a great mod :thumb:

Started to make the centre console up to house all the new instruments and conceal oil lines,fuel lines,power steering lines and extinguisher lines, not 100% on the shape but it will follow the contour of the front all the way back to the bulkhead and be flocked with the new dash top and front. should look cool I think but never does in the making
First removed all the old gauge holders

Ordered the EGT 4 channel logger screen and probes, oil pressure and temp logger screen and pressure/temp senders. All the Samco, joiners and Mikolor clamps, Varley redtop battery and box,aero catch bonnet pins,Lifeline 4ltr Plumbed in Fire Extinguisher electric type and got my KS3 knock box through which is a very nice piece of kit. Need to order my header tank and get an extra fitting welded on for turbo return
Thats all my VAT return money gone now msl: broke again but think im nearly there apart from electrical bits/switches/relays and isolators which I am about to order in a minute.

Bottom pulley is nearly there.... the first one was too big and fouled the oil gallery inlet. second one cleared oil gallery but has wrong centre bore so thats gone for machining. Barry will put the pictures up when i do the bracket for you.

I hope to get all the plumbing... boost and water done this week and the exhaust made up and start on the nitrous set up, I LIKE !

Updates soon.

Last edited by turbo gav; 03-08-2008 at 10:53 AM.