View Single Post
Old 25-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Mr Orange
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by T28 RST
From what you have said

It sounds like she doesnt want to help helself if she is refusing treatment.

Opening up to the Doctor is the hardest thing ive ever had to do but when you realise they are listening and not dismissing the probelem.

Depression is a cruel thing, the lady in question will feel she is loved by the guy but also she will want to get away from him.

Time and time again she will go back as she sees it as a safe place to be.

Sounds wierd but its true.

Mate im only over the road in Viewpark.

If you can take her to Wishaw A+E and get her seen with the on call Psychiatrist, they will talk to her and ases her mental state.

PM me if you need anymore info

Davie
Hi davie,

Ive came to realise that vey same thing, it does sound like she doesnt want help, she says she will be fine and just has to get on with things, i told her to go to the docs and get different pills that would help her but not have the side effects that she has been having.
the guy is a total cunt, when i found out she said, "i dont want you feeling bad about it" in truth i didnt feel bad about it. i was angry though and felt like drawing my fist off the guys face
she doesnt stay in our area though so getting her to wishaw is unrealistic sadly.

ps, you already know me from another site, the names Alan, you work in my village (chapelhall). shame you broke the erst before taking me a spin in it.

Benni: yes mate i would go back out with her, she has said a few times that she misses me and the fun times we shared together and i feel that the current guy is almost stopping her getting help