View Single Post
Old 21-05-2008, 09:53 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stu @ M Developments
Wasnt aware of Dojj's religion, but it doesnt change the fact that the country is full of gymslip unemployed single mothers due to the fact they had children that damn well should have been aborted for the good of EVERYONE. I cant see any good at all coming from half the children born into this country. All they do is drag our benefits system down and hammer the poor worker who has to provide benefits from his tax.

You want kids? Great, no problem, but get jobs and pay for them yourself and stop asking me to. I am sick of paying for them, my own kids are expensive enough and i had them by choice... why the hell should i pay for someone else's?

TOTALLY agree.....

and you know the really scary thing??? (I have Chip to thank for this)

our society is getting dragged down and down.... its like the opposite of survival of the fittest if you think about it.

More and more high flyers and career driven people are either choosing not to have children or just don't have the time or make the decision that they can't afford them.... (I'm 99.9999% sure I won't ever have kids for example)

where as loads of benefit claiming, out of work scum just sit around having kids left, right and centre.... and guess what 90% of these kids do? yep... claim benefits, don't work and have yet more kids...

net result... more scum, less people with a positive input into our society!

If I ran the country I would make it the law that you had to have a license to have kids... and that you would be a capable parent and can afford to have one!

It would solve sooooooooooooooo many problems!