View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 10:16 AM
Lee Ivatt
Shizzle My Nizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Graham S1
yeah, good luck with this thread on this board.

Quick question, was Christianity ripped from earlier Egytian religions?
Originally Posted by Graham S1
yeah, good luck with this thread on this board.

Quick question, was Christianity ripped from earlier Egytian religions?

lol. yeh it is a bit heavy. im waiting for the stupid replies to follow, im sure there will be many.

as for ur question, i dont think so, egyptians were more of a proper religion, like our native pagan religion. the worshiped the earth and material things. dont quote me but i think egyptians had many gods, such as the sun, and wind. ie their version of early science, rather than a blind faith in an "invisible god" so i dont think christianity was "ripped".

its like jesus, if he did exist he was probably just a really good doctor, and to market his business he claimed he was holy. and as for mary, up the duff with out poping her cherry...yeehhah more like she was playing away while jacob was hard at work. thats my opinion anyway

im more intrested in why people believe in a god or want to believe in a god. in this day and age.

i mean ok 1000 years ago even 200 years ago. the idea of a superior being. whther that god, allah, budda or what ever. it was the only way to justify and explain some things.

but in todays age of space technology, electronics, and medical science, i just fail to see why people are religious and believe were here because of god.

as said i reel its more of a social thing. an examply how many young boys do you see in all the football gear and they support the same team as their hard core dad. i thing poeple are just brought into it and dont know anybetter maby?

Last edited by Lee Ivatt; 04-05-2008 at 10:29 AM.