View Single Post
Old 15-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Mr RS500
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by tabetha
When certain people have a limited vocabulary I often feel so sorry for them.
It appears I do not know the RS500's well for that I am sorry and hereby appologise, I am here to learn as well, and as can be seen do not get everything right, but certainly do NOT consider myself a SELF APPOINTED EXPERT.
I am 42 by the way so I was not in little trousers when the RS500's came out, my own personal opinion is they are way overpriced/overhyped but each to thier own and all that.
I even like Austin allegro's and my fave two cars are Rover P6, and Morris Marina Estate, I think we can all agree they are not the best cars in the world, but it just shows diverse tastes people have.,
I have a 330bhp 2wd sapph myself, despite what some on here beleive.
tabetha
To be fair mate a lot of people feel the 500 is overated and therefore overpriced ,, This is the reason i have started the rs500 whats what topic on Stu"s new website , giving info with piccs on the special features on the 500 , there have been a lot of replies from people who are just amazed how many special parts the 500 has , and i have only toughed the surface with the posts

Ps ,,Love the rover P6 , a real mean looking Mafia staff car ,, not sure on the Marina tho