Old 22-05-2007, 11:42 PM
bassboy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 64 Likes on 59 Posts

had a right nitemare with mine! Been trying to fit them since thursday!

front shocks are the right ones...but they sent the wrong top plates through so the Focus top mount wouldnt fit on...after a number of phone calls, another set arrived today at about 5pm! They were meant to be here on Friday morning first thing...but it appears there are problems getting things to my house! had a few problems with my address and things not showing up when they should

The rears are a B1tch to fit....shocks were no problem but the springs...fook that! Tried for a few hours but had no joy so went to Torque of the Devil to get the springs in...Kester there done it in 30mins had to wedge the springs out as the bolts were siezed onto the bushes by the looks of things!

Not had the chance to fit the fronts yet which will hopefully be completed tomo but the rears are done and it is sitting nice....want to take it MUCH lower though should look sweet with the fronts on there!..hopefully i will fit the fronts tomo at some point and finish the job that should have been completed last week LOL

will post up pics when im done

bassboy