Old 24-04-2007, 07:13 PM
xrmalin
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default my xr3i project long over due update of the re-rebuild

hi there every one this is my first resto (probably not the last) and its going to be abit of a learning curve.ive not yet decided how far im going to take it yet i think ill decide once i start putting bits back.I shall start with a few pictures of how the car was before i took it off the road.

your going to have to use your imagination abit until i work out how to put pictures off my phone on to the pc because i keep forgeting to pick the camera up on the way out the door,but after three weekends stripping and abit of cleaning this is what she looks like now.
A quick picture of the interior

A few of the interior and a few other bits and bobs

Right now were on to the exterior you'll have to excuse my little brother he insisted on being in one of the photos

now heres a few that might make some people wince i thought the battery tray looked abit suspect when i bought the car but it was solid so i thought wot the hell,after scrapping what can only be described as a mixture of stone chip and sealant this is what was underneath it.

And this is what the fuse box looks like after my step dads cut the rot out to get it ready for welding

thats about it for the time being until the weekend and i can get back up the unit to do abit more and take some photos of the bits ive been collecting to go on the car hope you like them so far and comments are more that welcome.
Cheers mark.

Last edited by xrmalin; 18-12-2010 at 06:49 PM.