View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Nick-T
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Katie
Well supposedly my correct letter will now be posted...from the way my dad reported back I think he did lose his rag with them (least he now understands why I was so damn stressed about it!)

I refuse point blank to speak to them nicely..if it doesn't come by Tuesday they are in deep shit with me....and I will ring, and I will swear.......again.

I really do not want to go to the FSA if it can be avoided as I do have various things happening with Tesco with regard to the accident still so would rather not piss them off as it just makes life more complex. They'll get my letters of dissatisfaction when I get my cheque

It's not really the people's fault who were dealing with my claim even, as they spoke to the solicitor and closed the claim (putting my NCB back)...it's the absolute speak-from-a-sheet customer service goms who do not seem at all qualified to read ''file closed'' on their own damn screens. They then give you a number for somebody who also can't read who in turn refuses to send you to someone higher up with a GCSE in not being completely and utterly retarded.

I really wouldn't want to be in their shoes when they fuck it up again on Tuesday