View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by AndyBrew
this is a weird thread because tonight I was sitting in the left hand lane of dual carriage in traffic and I heard this noise coming from behind me and some sort of crotch rocket went by lets say "quickly" and I thought to myself "it would only take one person in this queue to suddenly decide that they couldn't wait to get home and pull out" and it would of been game over for him

but then I guess if he had been doing 30mph there would not of been much problem, but then I guess the thrill isn't in doing 30mph??

like everything else in life Lee wrong time wrong place its all over, all we can do is rduce the odds
i agree Andy. But the guy blasting about abviously knows hes taking massive risks doing that speed...so its his perogative and his life i suppose!

Speed isnt the thrill for everyone. I have never been a speed freak. All the cars ive owned its always been through looks not speed. I like acceleration tho....but not top speed etc...

when i had the bike i kinda plodded along enjoying the freedom it gives you, but gave it a blast on the dual carriage ways for the rush the acceleration gives you

TBH, the sort of person i am and how i ride/rode im less likely to die on a bike than most of the people on PF who drive their cars fast all the time....but making thier cars even faster is deemed a good thing