View Single Post
Old 30-05-2006, 09:34 PM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigrsjay
for instance someone posts a car for sale on here and then some people rip the thread to bits by slaging the car of .it s happening now in this post .im not stupid im just trying to resolve something in the right way and in the best option for me and others.anyway i was wrong that i didnt say or what cars were mine to sell etc etc and saying 50 or 20 grills r for sale etc etc.your right in every way but a little consideration of selling 3 of my own cars and that i have sold 3 grills and it fills all the presure is on me .i just hope everyone else gets the same as what has happened to me.a little consideration goes a long way especially keeping a member
I cant see anyone salgging you all thats happened is you have been trding in pasrts and car and you have been busted,you have come on here looking for sympathy,sorry no your wrong what you have done and broke the rules get over it no one asking you to leave just dont do it again as it costs money to trade on here,get over it and get on with sortoing your own problems out instead of spending all your time on here