View Single Post
Old 30-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigrsjay
Originally Posted by NORTH YORKS RS SPARES
I have 5 cossies in for breaking at the mo ,,BUT im only breaking them to help people out who cant get parts ,, not to pay my ,,,,rent / tax / rates / insurance / wages etc etc ,,People who trade and pretend they dont are the reason this place suffers as why should gen traders pay a fee to trade and let others make more proffit than us as they dont pay taxes etc

Just pay the fees mate and knowone will have a problem ,, as for you not being a trader i look on turbosport and you buy and sell quite a bit on there mate

I USE TO BUY CARS PETE BUT NOT ANYMORE AS THERES TO MANY MESSERS IN THE WORLD .AND YES I DO POST ALOT ON THERE BUT NOT LATELY AS I DONT BUY AND SELL ANYMORE.I WENT INTO VALETING AND PUT EVERY PENNY INTO IT LAST YEAR .NOW ITS WORTH FOOK ALL AS THERES TOO MANY IN THE CAR PARKS DOING IT FOR 3.99.IM REARLY SKINT AND HAVE A MISSES AND TWO KIDS AND LIVE INJ A HOUSE WERE WE HAVE TO PAY RENT .IM OVER FOOKING DRAWN AND HAD ENOUGH AND THIS HAS TOPPTED ME OFF THATS WHY IM FIGHTING BACK WITH ALL I HAVE LEFT .I I CANT AFFORD £150.SO IBETTER FOOK OFF THIS SITE BEFORE MY HEAD BLOWS UP
unlucky mate but we all have reponisbilties,you have hit the nail right on the head execpt on this site"we have / had far too many bedroom traders working for nothing"
works both way you know I hope you get your problems sorted