View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 06:36 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Mattbibs, what price and spec you after, will most likely be selling mine on soon as can't justify running 2 cars.

I know when i looked round for one it took ages, the worst is the fact that they look great in the trader etc all white and shiney, then when you get there they have had a quick flash over and the door shuts and under the bonnet etc is rusty old shite

Went to see one that looked really tidy, got there and it was warm so had been running, about 8 blokes standing watching my every move and giving it the sales chat, looked clean from a distance until I opened the door to see rust and over spray, they said it had new interior which turned out to be S2 front seats. engine bay was filthy with things like the cam cover missing. claimed to be big bhp and had standard brakes alround and no visable engine mods

best was, he was asking £3500, I said it wasn't worth it and he imediately dropped to £2800, that's a big chunk off without arguement so walked away.

Eventually found mine down the road, had seen it around loads and really like it so grabbed it when it came up for sale

Matt