Old 21-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Rolls
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, asked a question, and got a reply along these lines.....

MSD did the rebuild and setup but has been set up again at PTS and the rust is small by the nearside rear sideskirt and it is hpi clear but check for yourself and has had no pannels as far as i know and the missfire will be fixed by a COILPACK and if you knew anything you would know that is a better source of ignition so will cure it but read the treads on passion ford....

Now, i'm not too clued up on cossies, but from what i've read on Stu's coilpack thread, yes, a coilpack will solve the problem of there being a misfire, but is this due to having to run plug gaps that are too small, and a coipack conversion will solve this? - However, surley a mis won't be present if all of the ignition parts are renewed, and points to a fundemental problem elsewhere? By all means correct me if i'm wrong!

Oh, and was "sold" as he was trying to ensure a reserve was met, so was bumping up the price.....

Sooo, think i may have to give this veiwing a miss....
But, on a plus note i should be going to central day (its at the Pod in April isn't it, to have a lookski at any possible cars that are for sale!)