View Single Post
Old 24-02-2006, 09:53 AM
RSPTG
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JimRS
1. How long does it take for Pro-mass to kick in to the body system? i have taken it for 4 weeks now and i dunno if its me but i think i can notice a bit of difference in muscel and bulk.

also, im 11st 5pd size 32'' waist and play rugby, need to bulk up and build strength and mucsel ready for next season (sept 06)

2. How many meals would i need to have to get to a reasonable weight and look good? 13? 14st maybe?

Jim
Hi Jim,

1. If your daily calories allow, you could also include 2 tablespoons of honey approx 30g of simple carbs to the pro mass to elevate your insulin level, only after your workout which would increase the transportation. The good thing about pro mass is it includes casein so it's anti-catabolic, not like if you took whey on it's own the uptake is much quicker, so this is a good thing if you are trying to gain mass or a hard gainer, it will keep you in a state of feed untill your next meal.

Remember supplements are not magic pills, they are there to assist you and make life a little bit easier to get the quality proteins. Eat right and train hard and take your pro mass and the results will come. As above work out a 3day meal plan and rotate it and then follow it by making most of you meals the night before and the rest in the morning, then you are set up for that day with no excuses to cheat.

2. All about quality calories Jim 2415cals per day, use this and the above post to workout your meals and increase slowly to assess your weight, too much too soon and you will be gaining more fat. Number of meals will depend on your training for that day, training times and personal time scales. Just follow the food advise above in the same ratios and that should be effective, and up the cals if needed.