Technical help Q & A Got A technical problem with you car? Keep it in here where the techies hang out and we will try to solve it for you!!

rs s2 turbo

Search this Thread

Old 30-09-2009, 07:37 PM
dillon rs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question rs s2 turbo

ello hope sum 1 can help me iv got a s2 rs turbo and its driving me mad lol only had the car for 5-6 weeks the 1st day i got it thats when the car went just went with a bang

it wud not start for 2 weeks then it did and ther was a shed load of smoke cuming from the turbo and exhaust i had oil in the boost pipes wich was cuming from the turbo so i rebilt the turbo and cleand the pipes still no start thers no fuel going to the injectors so changed the meetering unit still no start changed both ecu's the cold start valve still works but then cuts out took the car to advanced auto they just sed the starter is to slow so changed that and it started for the 1st time the lad ther drove the car for ten mins then i went to pic it up and guess wot wud not start

so took the car home just on the off chance it started 1st time took the car round the block and it just cut out and thats all its been doing since it will start 2 times out 10 sum times not at all wen it gets hot it will cut out and the turbo is putting out 15 to 17psi the car is only around 170bhp and the revs are going mad wen i get it started iv checked all breathers all ok 1 more thing the fuel pump makes a mad noise wen u turn the key on is that right thers my life story any help wood be appreciated cheers