General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Transit Connect?

Search this Thread

Old 26-07-2015, 07:00 AM
chris85uk1
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transit Connect?

Hi all,

Thinking of wrapping the roof and bonnet of my Transit Connect, ive had a quick google but cant seem to find any pics of just the roof or bonnet wrapped, all the google searches seem to return with, full custom wraps, I was just wondering if anyone on here had done it and had any images that might help with my decision.

The van is currently white and standard, was thinking the roof and or bonnet in Matt Black, appreciate any thoughts or input on this.

Thanks

Chris
Old 28-07-2015, 12:39 PM
LostInTransit
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glad you brought this up.. My idea is to create a sound barrier/dampening by wrapping just the roof. Although this would dampen the sound slightly, more work would need to be done in the inside of the van to add more of a dampening effect.
We've elected to use a chrome silver wrap, just to reflect the heat, but we may end up doing something different for the long haul. I wouldn't suggest anything black, as this would attract heat and would be unbearable in the summer. Can't say this will be done anytime soon, cause we're focused more on acquiring a set of wheels first.

Last edited by LostInTransit; 28-07-2015 at 12:40 PM.