General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Car getting scratched

Search this Thread

Old 20-04-2015, 10:44 PM
Fullflush
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 93 Likes on 79 Posts

Even if you can just get her cautioned it would make you a home banker in the civil court.

IMO keep reporting it so it builds up to harrassment. eventually she gets an order against her and a breach of that the police WILL take seriously. Its a long road though, don't give up with them
Old 20-04-2015, 10:49 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Not that I'll admit to it but back in the day we used to have a local scrap metal pikey knocking doors in the neighbourhood and we "may" have sold him a car or two that would have appeared to be abandoned that we didn't own or have the keys to

So not only was the car removed, we were able to claim a cash reward

Not that we dos that sort of thing, certainly not several times
Old 21-04-2015, 04:18 AM
bagginsRSturbo
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 38 Likes on 38 Posts

^^^
Old 21-04-2015, 04:21 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,042 Likes on 996 Posts

Dodgey Dojj lol.
Old 21-04-2015, 04:31 AM
mat_rss2
Part of the Furniture

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Make sure every takeaway nearby knows shes a munted whale and shes now on a diet so there strictly not to serve her
Old 21-04-2015, 06:08 AM
rog
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 67 Likes on 50 Posts

No point in retaliation unless you're going to move, people that are that fucked up in the first place will just up the anti, although in my younger foolish days I'd have acted differently. Official channels are the only wise choice when you have to live with that environment everyday, you might get lucky and a visit from the police may be all it takes to stop it happening again, but that obviously doesn't fix the damage.

Ps if you do want to damage the car, make sure you do it when it's not parked outside your house

Last edited by rog; 21-04-2015 at 06:09 AM.
Old 21-04-2015, 08:23 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

No more beating around the bush.

Kidnap her whole family, torture them to death in front of her and give her a choice - stop damaging the car or die. Chances are you will kill her anyway or she will die of a heart attack due to the stress.

Then "feed em to the pigs" or dump the corpses on a pikey campsite so they get the blame. Preferably a campsite you want moving on. You bet as soon as they see the mutilated corpses they will do a fucking runner so they dont get stitched with it. However the fact theyve done a runner and now corpses are found on thier old land will make it look like they did it and ran to avoid the police.
Old 21-04-2015, 10:09 AM
cossynut2
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 393 Likes on 358 Posts

Originally Posted by MrC
Ok I've been getting scratches appearing on my car and dents, from car doors and I've suspected it's my jealous fat neighbour, so I've installed cctv and caught the bitch in the act, she pulled up yesterday and parked so close to my car it was stupid, nothing parked on the other side of her, but chose to really get close to my car, she then proceeded to slam her drivers door into my car, and then have the cheek to open her rear door and do the same and slam it into the side of my car, so gone down to it to inspect the damage and found a nice big dirty scratch, what do you recon I should do, police will probably not want to know, but they're scum neighbours constantly doing petty vandalism to my home and car and plants in my garden and garden lights.

Anyone have any ideas what resource I have, as the scratches all over my car now require a full respray and this bitch who has been suspected of doing it has been caught red handed
This is what I thought you said, if you have got her on your cctv and it clearly shows its her doing the damage, take it to your local Police Station and insist that they look at it and take action against her. She is not above the law and deserves a shit storm to teach her a lesson.
Old 21-04-2015, 03:48 PM
gcfcos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 560 Likes on 522 Posts

The flat where we used to live the landlady lived in the house opposite, she was a horrible git and would cause us all sorts of nightmares like going In our flat when we weren there and even worse stuff. She even attacked my mates ford Anglia and dented his bonnet in and called the police and they did sod all. So basicly we did a midnight flit, we waited untill all her lights were out for an hour and then reversed the van up to the flat and emptied it and took everything to our new flat. The next morning we knocked on her door and gave her the keys and said keep our deposit and we'll keep our months rent. She went mental but nothing she could do. A month later my mate went round (the one with the Anglia) in his big work transit with towbar and reversed Into her drive as fast as he could and pretty much wrote off her 2 year old Peugeot. All in the early hours of the morning and he never got caught
Old 21-04-2015, 05:50 PM
andy.v
PassionFord Regular

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by gcfcos
The flat where we used to live the landlady lived in the house opposite, she was a horrible git and would cause us all sorts of nightmares like going In our flat when we weren there and even worse stuff. She even attacked my mates ford Anglia and dented his bonnet in and called the police and they did sod all. So basicly we did a midnight flit, we waited untill all her lights were out for an hour and then reversed the van up to the flat and emptied it and took everything to our new flat. The next morning we knocked on her door and gave her the keys and said keep our deposit and we'll keep our months rent. She went mental but nothing she could do. A month later my mate went round (the one with the Anglia) in his big work transit with towbar and reversed Into her drive as fast as he could and pretty much wrote off her 2 year old Peugeot. All in the early hours of the morning and he never got caught
that's a proper way to sort cunts out
The following users liked this post:
vmackie (21-04-2015)
Old 21-04-2015, 09:01 PM
gcfcos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by andy.v
Yeah I thought he was exaggerating so I went past after work the next day and low and behold there was a ruined Peugeot with fluids all over her drive made my day that did the horrible fat French coont
Old 21-04-2015, 09:09 PM
NobbyClark
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 82 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by Glenn_
This is one of the reasons that puts me off getting a everyday nice car. Me and the mrs will just stick with our bangers and collect more dents and scratches.

Have you not told the police about her.
That's the reason I've got my old Mondeo! Every time I wash her, there is a new scratch or dent due to other tossers!!!
Old 21-04-2015, 09:59 PM
Harris.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts

Id tell her . ive got you on camera . pay X or im seeking legal advice .
Old 21-04-2015, 10:19 PM
gcfcos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by andy.v
Yeah I thought he was exaggerating so I went past after work the next day and low and behold there was a ruined Peugeot with fluids all over her drive made my day that did the horrible fat French coont