Pictures, video & Photoshop Forum If you want to show off your photoshop skills, share pics and videos of your car or other cars you've found, here's the place to go.

Had the ST a couple of months now so thought I'd post some pics

Search this Thread

Old 29-11-2012, 09:56 AM
RichieST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 449 Likes on 397 Posts

Well after a few miles they rattle like hell so going to strip the interior out and soundproof the boot floor and around the back seats as there is also quite a bit of tyre noise.
I also need the front bumper re-spraying as it has various chips and a nice big scrape on the lower corner where my fuck of a wife caught it when parking (although she denies it lol) and a repair to the front edge of o/s wing as it had a small ding.
Finish off fitting my ipod interface thing that I started about 2 years ago, fit some new rear adjustable top control arms to sort the excessive camber, 2 new tyres for the back, maybe polybush the front lower arms as there is a bit of a clonk and it wanders a bit under hard braking, and to finish it off an RS clutch as the standard one slips more than a giraffe on an ice rink.

Polybushing the front arms are supposed to be a complete nightmare of a job so if I can find someone to do it that would be good lol.

It went in the garage a month ago now and I was going to crack straight on with it but I haven't even opened the door yet so need to get motivated!
Old 29-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Karl 3dr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts

You've got one or two jobs to do then mate lol. Mine's got a little rattle in the drivers door that Icannend to get round to looking at, definitely the wrong time of year that sort of thing though lol
Old 29-11-2012, 07:21 PM
RichieST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 449 Likes on 397 Posts

I know tell me about it, I work outside in the cold and can't be bothered to do it at the weekend either.

The rattle in the front doors are a common problem, it is usually caused by a wiring loom that runs along the length of the door rattling against the metal backing plate thing. Just tape it down and it should sort it.

Old 29-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Karl 3dr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts

Good old Fords eh lol

Thanks for the tip mate, Ill have a look, I've been meaning to get around to it but I've just been turning the stereo up to drown it out lol
Old 01-12-2012, 11:03 AM
scortpower
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mines got a couple of annoying rattles, one around the boost gauge and one on passenger that side which sounds near the front pillar