PassionFord FAQs This is a collection of frequently asked questions... "How do I become Gold?" "How do I post pictures?"

Report a thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 12:05 PM
Turner RS
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Report a thread

Hi the other day i reported a thread and had nobody contact me, i am not sure wether you should have or i was ignored. I noted nothing happened to said person. (Obviously i don't want to name the person/thread it was aimed at) A moderator was called a fucking idiot, are we all ok to say this to you moderators?
Old 04-11-2009, 12:11 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

If it was this thread:

https://passionford.com/forum/genera...eft-on-it.html

(which I assume it was as you are so totally obsessed with me for some weird reason that I cant possibly imagine your post would be about anything other than me yet again as I seem to be the only thing on here you have any real interest in)

Then I would imagine the reason nothing was done about it was because the moderator in question was well deserving of being called an idiot, as that is exactly what he was acting like.

Moderators continually maintain their right on here to still be forum members with their own opinons who join in the use of the site "just cause we are moderators doesnt mean we cant speak our mind" etc, so that works both ways of course and if they act like an idiot they have just as much right to be on the receiving end of a comment to that effect as any other member.

I believe that standard policy is NOT to give any feedback at all on reported posts, Ive reported posts before and not had feedback, its all a bit of a blackhole really.
On the vauxhall site I use based on the same software the thread that gets started in the mods room for a reported post can be viewed by the person who reported it, so at least you can see what reaction if any your report gets, maybe that is something that they could implement here too so that people dont end up all upset at being ignored like you have done in the this case.

Last edited by Chip; 04-11-2009 at 12:14 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:42 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Turner,

Do you have an underlying issue with Chip? The very fact you have started this thread means for some reason you want Chip to know you reported him so there is no point in typing in brackets that you dont want to name the person you reported. You could have just pm'd a mod to find out why you hadnt heard anything. What a very peculiar way of bringing attention to yourself
Old 04-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by CossieRich
Turner,

Do you have an underlying issue with Chip?
Someone at Surrey RS meet last night (tarquin I think) who had been reading the forum asked me "What have you done that has upset that Turner RS idiot on passionford"
So its certainly not just me and you that see the way he is acting way.

My response during the breif conversation that followed was something along the lines
"I dont know him, or know or care anything about him and dont recall speaking to him other than when he starts going on at me all the time, so I have no idea at all what is up to have offended the soppy twat in the first place but he certainly has never expressed the same sort of feelings to me in person if he has ever even met me so I guess he is just some internet warrior. I guess he just read something on the inernet he didnt like and is under the incorrect assumption that if you dont like something someone says on the internet then the correct thing to do is that you have to keep walking around telling everyone that you dont like that person. Some people really shouldnt be allowed internet access by their doctors as its clearly not good for their blood pressure if they are so easily offended, anyway enough about passionford, who's round is it?"
Old 04-11-2009, 04:59 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by Turner RS
Hi the other day i reported a thread and had nobody contact me, i am not sure wether you should have or i was ignored. I noted nothing happened to said person. (Obviously i don't want to name the person/thread it was aimed at) A moderator was called a fucking idiot, are we all ok to say this to you moderators?
you feel the moderator concerned needed you to report the matter for anything to happen? perhaps because nothing happened is because they didnt feel the need to on reflection but im sure everyone will sleep safely in their beds knowing you are patrolling the internet reporting primary school level abuse to moderators that already know about it.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Turner RS
Regular Contributor

I am not going to say who i reported, thats confidential.

The main point here was to ask wether its ok to call a moderator a fucking idiot, infact any other user for that matter, as i read the rules and its states you cannot but it appears you can.

Chip, feeling paranoid are we? I have commented to you about 4 times since May and yet you call me obsessed with you? Not sure about others but i dont think this means i have a crush on you, sorry to dissapoint. I will say however (as you have felt compelled to stick your nose in a pie not meant for you) you come across as i know it all that knows nothing and when people like you make an ass of oneself i will be along to rub your nose in it, a bit like you do others.

Over and out, please this was to the moderators only posted in the relevant section, i could have pm'd all of them but frankly i could not be arsed. (if you wish to continue ruining yet another thread go to the muppet room and have some fun or better still get some fresh air)
Old 04-11-2009, 05:35 PM
Turner RS
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Chip
Someone at Surrey RS meet last night (tarquin I think) who had been reading the forum asked me "What have you done that has upset that Turner RS idiot on passionford"
So its certainly not just me and you that see the way he is acting way.

My response during the breif conversation that followed was something along the lines
"I dont know him, or know or care anything about him and dont recall speaking to him other than when he starts going on at me all the time, so I have no idea at all what is up to have offended the soppy twat in the first place but he certainly has never expressed the same sort of feelings to me in person if he has ever even met me so I guess he is just some internet warrior. I guess he just read something on the inernet he didnt like and is under the incorrect assumption that if you dont like something someone says on the internet then the correct thing to do is that you have to keep walking around telling everyone that you dont like that person. Some people really shouldnt be allowed internet access by their doctors as its clearly not good for their blood pressure if they are so easily offended, anyway enough about passionford, who's round is it?"

I think its me that should be worried, your even talking about me at a car meet Is this guy known for this?

Yours
Internet warrior

Trending Topics

Old 04-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

it was answered later on in the thread so thats why nothing was done about it ... chippy knows the rules very well and im sure he is a well behaved person really ...

so we were aware of it and pete had made chip aware of his slight way with words ..

ty..