View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 12:15 PM
gym-rst
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The car just felt a lose and wobbly did not like going in a straight line at all the slightest change in the tarmc and she was away had to be corrected all the time and you could feel the leg bending when going round corners quickly, plus the fact that i everything up front had been renewed in the mean time as i thought it could not be the bushes but after spending more money going back to OE bushes there was an improvement but it did not last long also this may help i am going through N/S hubs like no tomorrow every time i get one from breaker they say it a good one but as soon as i get it and put the new bearing in the flange not get a tight grip inside the bearing which i am lead to belive is suppose to be a tight fit , so after a couple of hundered miles it makes the steering wobble at speeds 50 above all the basics have been done ie tracking balincing i am just totaly sick just now as everyone tells me different stories about these hubs. I am not after full on track handling just summit thats going to keep a nice line through the corners and to get some confidance again as i cringe going into corners just now hope this makes sense mate and cheers for the advice