View Single Post
Old 01-07-2005, 09:44 AM
gym-rst
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just finished reading this and have to say have been concerned about my handling for some time now, i cant relate to quite a few of the problems people have mentioned. I am running Konis with 25mm koni springs and standard bushes alround i did have the whole front end done with deflex bushes but took em off as was not happy at all with them. I have just had the car chipped due to the fact if i kept it running standard boost and spending more and more money on sorting the front end out i was going to end up selling her. she is flying now and am over the moon with the power i have got but dont want to fly off the corner due to her being flighty as fook. I think it was vroooom ptssssh who descrided just about exactly how my car is just now so was wondering mate what is the best set up for car on the road. I used to have a 106 gti dropped 40mm on billies and she was awsome round the corners and i can except the fact the scort will never be as good as the 106 but i just miss being able to go into a corner fast and not have to brace myself for the car decideing na i want to go this way your advice is much appreciated lads as i am at totaly baffled as to what to do next