Old 28-01-2024, 08:02 PM
Speedfreak999
Virgin

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default J277war

Originally Posted by J277 WAR
Hi Everybody,

Been meaning to start this for along time but just not had the time, well things are different now and i want to get her finished.
I have had my Car for nearly 4 years now and in that time only driven it a handful of times, basically when i got it, it needed alot of work doing i.e holes in the floor and other bits and pieces, i had all that done then set about fixing the oil leaks and that is when all the troubles started. My mate told me just jet wash the engine off then we can find all the oil leaks and fix them. Long story short it didnt start again for about six months until i found the water had got into the ECU, dried it out and all is now ok. With all the headache and cost to sort that little lot out i then decided to strip it out and restore it as i got use to not having it on the road.
Anyway i am trying to now get it ready by next year as i want to drive it again.
I will load photos up as soon as i have worked out how to do it, sorry Guys all new to me this is hope you will enjoy what i am doing.
Hi I'm just on the home straight in completing a build on this car I am interested in knowing what and how far you went in your restoration as I know nothing about any previous work done I suspect I'm finishing what you started. Wapsapps Andy 07999869129