View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 10:35 AM
bluntys1rsturbo
Boost addict

Received 150 Likes on 145 Posts

been a good while since updating this but glad to report the car is still absolutely faultless no problems at all.

got a set of michelin pilot ps4 tyres to go on pretty soon which imo are about as good as it gets for a road tyre.

I do have quite a decent thing to update on whilst out in the car the other weekend the wife turned to me and said i think the car does need some more power

Thats something i dont need telling twice so now its the decision to either go for the Collins cp5 set up with the s280 turbo and uprated injectors which will see me at around 340+bhp or go for one of my good mates bernies blowers (wilky) turbos which would see me around the same power give or take 5bhp and work out a hell of alot cheaper, then it would be custom mapped at my other mates at GT Motorsport.

And iv been doing alot of measuring on our driveway especially where the porch step kicks out and it seems like we would get away with lowering the car 30mm so a set of eibach springs will be finding the way onto to car soon.