Old 04-07-2019, 10:23 PM
kosienutter
Last Time, Get Off PF FFS

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

Hi guys.

Back from being away with work for a short period.

Been ordering parts again keeping the postie's busy. Amongst with the parts new side skirt clips from MSD, sandwich plate from SIERRA'S R US and a new fuel filler cap seal as with all of them the old one crumbled up. I have heard about the "Make sure the tank is above 1/4" on these new tanks but dam it looks good quality.

Tidied (even though it doesn't look it) the engine loom and re-taped it. Still a good couple of years left in it with 0.03 resistance on all the wires. Will get an Auto Dynamix one in the future. Halfway through re-taping the main car look. Take is taking a long time

Check tapped the rear bumper bracket threads and gave them a lick of paint.

Painted a few more parts in the last couple of days. Got the front hubs vapour blasted, and have come up well. Just the bearings to fit into them. I got some new bearing seals for them too.

Got the rocker cover in etch primer. Have painted it black and waiting for it to dry and get the masking tape off and polish up the metal bit around the lettering.

And before I left I got the car into the spray shop. Went to have a nose today and the main body and main panels are now in primer. He had found a few dinks and things he wanted to sort out first.

Putting the bonnet, boot and bumper's prior to delivering her to the paint shop.

Had to put tarpaulin and a cover on,

Cause sod's law it was bloody raining the day I take it to the shop. Gherrrrrrrrr!!!!

So went there today to drop of the outer 'C' trim pieces to get painted as I forgot to drop them off with the car and bag full of parts to get painted with the car.

Putting the engine back together around next weekend with Richie making sure the cambelt is on properly with me. Just got to take the sump off, give it a clean and check the pick-up pipe and pump are good for safe measure.

Chow for now chaps

Last edited by kosienutter; 04-07-2019 at 10:25 PM.