View Single Post
Old 30-12-2018, 02:41 PM
zetaboostboy522bhp
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 119 Likes on 101 Posts

Not done alot to the fiesta apart from curb one alloy as a bus nearly wiped me out but got some paint and will paint the full alloy . There are 2 different colours , 1 early and 1 later , mine the later which is also a wv colour.
Also not yet fitted the intercooler as iam waiting closer to the day collins release the cp5 kit if they ever do.
been busy buying some parts for the car , one major thing was the exhaust , ive seen a few and watched countless you tube clips and most of them sound all farty which is not what a wanted. I like the sound of the original exhaust tbh . Even thou milltek are on my door step i decide against one as i didnt like the build quality and alot of mig welded parts.
so seeing as i build the odd zetec turbo manifold etc so knows what it takes to build a quality unit i searched and searched for ages and found the enhanced performance ultimate exhaust system .

Full 3 inch system with mandrel bends , fully tig welded and back purged , full vband fitting , v band exhaust tip , brushed finished , x4 uprated exhaust bushes.
I wanted a resonated system as theres no real loss of power and its a every day car so dont want it droning .
also ordered the enhanced performance large bore decat pipe which is 3 1/2 inch to 3 inch again full mandrel bends , lambda bosses , fully tig welded and back purged . The only down side is the it does come with the support bracket or fittings for the heatsheild so i may add these to the down pipe . I will fit the exhaust but leave the downpipe to collins on mapping as the eml comes on etc.
The quality is the best ive seen without a doubt , the only problem is that they sent me a non resonated centre section , so rmailed and its coming after the 2nd of jan and he said i could keep the non res centre section for free if i do a review and send it to them as theres only one video of there system on the web. So i will do standard vs res vs non res videos .

thats all until fitting and collins get there fingers out

p.s just looked at ian howells facebook page and low snd behold hes just been building a closed deck block , custom piston , rods , liners , etc and hes also done the cylinder head so i might be spending a few more grand lol

cheers paul

Last edited by zetaboostboy522bhp; 30-12-2018 at 02:43 PM.