Thread: Ford fair 2018
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 09:13 PM
Eigdoog
±§~Quadzackular~§±

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by slammedorion
I refuse to pay £27 per person if I’m displaying my car
I don’t enjoy doing a 4 hour round trip and still have to add 3-4 hours onto that for getting in and out...

Most of the guys and girls with the older stuff still like to use their cars, they just just refuse to have their pants pulled down by Kelsey Media & Silverstone

If I was to go
me & wife plus 3 year old daughter £54 for 2 tickets
£50 - £60 fuel
Fetch our own packing up so we’re not bummed by Silverstone’s fast food prices
£10 ish
Maybe allow £10 - £20 spend for drinks/ ice creams so I haven’t gotta walk miles back to the car for a bottle of warm water.
Up @ 4am out on the road for 5am
near Silverstone for 7-7:30am
on stand for 11am thanks to queuing , quickly cleaned midday
rush round the show for 3-4 hours then thinking about going home lol

Thats £144 for a hectic day out. Probably out of the house for 14hrs
Fordfair is spread over a fair sized area!!!

If they was to listen to people’s opinions rather than take every opinion as a moan you may start getting some of the guys that have been for 10-15 years in a row back

Fordfair for me and family is too big to do in a day
I like the pre 2000 stuff
Spending hours walking through modern stuff to find older stuff wastes what time I spend there less
Im not the only one

For me to come back
It needs to be split up rather than mix and match everywhere
Reduce prices or don’t charge me for passengers ( if showing )
Im with you on this, if you are showing your car (to make the show what it is) then just one ticket should get a car load in!

I went this year and paid the £27 for 2 of us! Its mental! Over priced everything inside but you expect that i guess so give in on the gate fee.

Dont think ill go next year as the sea of orange ST's is very old now and the show is filling with new focus and fiestas that once you have seen one its all the same and dont get me wrong it good that they show up and make the numbers but dont park next to each other! Make it better for the older guys to come back into the shows, maybe ill just classic Ford over at the pod from now on.

The passion ford stand i was on about 4-5 years ago was great as it had everything on.

Can i add £4 for a 99...

Hope i sleep better tonight now i got this on my chest
The following 3 users liked this post by Eigdoog:
slammedorion (11-08-2018), STeve (12-08-2018), TommysKeeper (12-08-2018)