View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 11:33 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Received 435 Likes on 393 Posts

Originally Posted by smiley
Does cost prices crazy now im no builder mate just done my home work and made a few mistakes along the way buying shit and learned the expensive way lol i leave the specs to the pro's and go with what im advised im sure others do things different ways and get results they want but paying out so much will be done once for me i wont be risking it and will play safe how long did your 600 hp last and if it failed what failed? Midlands i am too been around a long time what cars were these maybe seen them

Edited as im a blind cunt and just looked at your sig links lol just back from 10hr drive awesome motor that mk2
I’m the same bolting an engine together is not hard I’ve built enough of them working for daf lol. But I’m after a certain amount of power and torque and it needs to be able to hold together. To get them numbers is where the skill is as it’s not just a case of opening the burton catalog and saying I’ll have that that and that lol. It’s very very expensive so it can only be done once and for me I only intend on doing it once. I’m happy to take the advice and go with what I’m advised as I know I’ll have what I’m looking for at the end

Last edited by ajamesc; 01-12-2017 at 11:34 PM.