View Single Post
Old 13-11-2017, 09:03 AM
Versus_Creations
Ask me a question!

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Just to clear this up. I didn't get to even drive this car. From memory there was an issue why it couldn't be driven hence I could only get it running in static form. (I'll check my messages and notes on computer) Which it done very well and had no issues. However the car was completed to a point he could get it working and ready for an MOT (settings were perfect to pass emissions) or something along them lines. He was told that it must return to me before being driven in anger, when it can be driven, to finish off the tuning on boost and road. So as far as I was aware it was due to come back once it was road legal. Looking back if I had of driven it i would of wrecked the rad, if customer wants to fix this himself which I have no problem with then come back when it's done. Just like I said, he has also paid to have it checked when it returns from being fixed. So wouldn't even cost anything to complete. I don't want people to get the wrong idea, as if I would let a car go that didn't drive properly or had issues. My task was completed within the budget the customer set, it was now down to him to get it up to scratch to use. As jonny said I kept him upto date all the way through with pics and info to a point where he said he would do the rest. I offered to remove front end and fix it just like the hundred's before it, obviously going over budget is where it stopped. I have no problem with him at all and welcome back anytime to complete the job.
The following users liked this post:
Rsmat (13-11-2017)