View Single Post
Old 26-06-2017, 05:33 PM
Sierrasideways
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 49 Likes on 49 Posts

Trial fitted new wheels:

New MSD ECU bracket fitted:

New turbo oil feed pipe fitted. Thought the old one was leaking at the bottom where it goes into the block but after fitting the new one and going for a spin there was a little oil there Think it's flying back from the cam pulleys which of course are leaking too All being sorted in a couple of weeks. 1 of the horseshoe pieces was broken as in pic so replaced that in situ and pissed me off to high heaven, what a ballache of a job Oil feed pipe could be an inch longer as the gap is small:

New MSD Weber FPR fitted. Bracket it comes with doesn't fit so I'm guessing it's a generic bracket for any car model. Anyone know about the vac nipple on top as it may have rotated by 90 degrees...not sure if this is an adjustment point or not, as it says it is a 3.5bar regulator...is it adjustable or not? I don't really know

New air filter fitted. Of course the trumpet was the wrong size so wouldn't fit. Put on the old crappy one until I either get a new hose or a bigger jubilee clip and squeeze

The few small new bits fitted:

Got 6 new parts installed so not too bad.......getting there slowly but surely.....loads more on the way and will update as soon as they're fitted

Philip.