Old 22-06-2017, 07:55 PM
Beach
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Few more little jobs done today. Decided to use as much solid brake pipe on the car as possible as i think done correctly adds to the o/e + kinda feel I'm trying to give the car.

Needless to say getting it right usually means a few attempts until you're happy. OCD at its finest.

Happy with how its come along

Name:  IMG_3834_zpsqf6yixmt.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  146.2 KB
Name:  IMG_3831_zpsz32dfoxo.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  146.2 KB
Name:  IMG_3830_zpshgaf5v99.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  166.7 KB

Fitted the first of the 4 hoses supplied by Martin at Reyland Motorsport and I'm very happy with the look of both parts of the brake lines now just to do the rears

Name:  IMG_3833_zpsnpq4gpgf.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  175.4 KB

Also picked this used Zero 360 hand held for just over 100 quid, thought it be useful if you happen to find anyone else on fire, plus it matches the kit I've purchased so couldn't help myself. Please with the Lifeline stuff, quality looks spot on.

Name:  IMG_3828_zpspcelkbz2.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  131.8 KB

Today i also managed to order all the master cylinders from Competition supplies so hopefully they should land tomorrow so Oli can begin to sort out the brakes for me. Its all coming together nicely now. Hopefully have the cam and head gasket by the end of the week so the engine can be finished off ready to drop back in.

Found these buggers the other day

Name:  IMG_3827_zpsiux9whu8.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  93.8 KB

One of those dodgy seller jobbies where they outbid your top offer then offer it back to you. He even listed them with a new Ford box to make it look like they were boxed lol. What do you do when you really want something ? Cant see me finding another full new set of locks

Anyway ill be going back up to do some more on the car after work on monday

Thanks for looking

Last edited by Beach; 22-06-2017 at 07:57 PM.