View Single Post
Old 23-05-2017, 05:25 AM
lee2cossies
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Rod-Tarry
I know all the facts cos I was there. Mark was asked to map this car. Mark was annoyed because it had Problems with a Fuel leak which we smelt & to fix it to Marks satisfaction needed welding anything else would be a bodge. Inside it smelt worse, mouldy not sure. The install of the ECU is terrible not just poor, that's about pride Lee . Apparently these things don't matter & can be fixed by decent Tuners in 2 hours I believe Lee said (quick welder that guy). Splits in the Tyres also don't matter to the peeps on this thread. Now Mark could have handled it better im sure but he was really really pissed off with a car that had been called Mint ( a word used by this Forum to describe every Cossie ever built) & one of the best out there on the Forums. Its where it is these days with many Cossies & it wont get better. Perhaps Lee should look at the average Cossie that Mark deals with & creates into the best out there. Lee is not a MAD customer not everyone is. Good Cossies are about preparation everything else like reliability, Performance etc then follows. Remember the 6 'P's Lee. Proper. Preparation. Prevents. Piss. Poor. Performance. Have a good day folks I will get back to Facebook !!!!
Rod, we can go on forever here but we are never going to agree, the issues with the car are made out to be far worst as just a cover up for very bad customer service. Iv never described my car as mint, far from it, nobody else on here would either and it is far from one of the best cars on here so that is all nonsense.
Do you honestly think the way I was treated is correct? I was simply sent a pm on here come get your car its not its not safe to drive, I still have the messages, I was not told of the main reason why he wouldn't map it but found out off other people, also found out he had called the car a bucket off shit, totally not on, disgusting service, he had my telephone number he could have called me to discuss the problems, if you think this is fine to treat a customer like this then you are a bigger nob than I already thought you were. Stick to facebook Rod, the new generation may be interested with your car but we are all very tired of it.