Old 07-03-2017, 08:15 PM
RobbieBambino
Part of the Furniture

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

[QUOTE=FastLife91;6725414][QUOTE=ProjectBobcat;6725397]

mot fail bottom clamp mcpherson strut- WAS NOT ME WHO DID THIS JOB AND MESSED IT UP

.engine light- some prick cut wiresd to MAF and light was on at the time - AGAIN, NOT ME

number plates- hardly wear and tear, simply deterioation and are not liely to be misread, read the report ffs

. rear tyres were not worn just 1 front tyre was getting worn - not disrepair, it is wear & tear,

.Oil leak- not caused by me, someone fucked with something causing a leak

. slight play in seat - no big deal and was not really causing problems as passed mot year before like that.

.central reat seat mechanism - took it to several different mechanics, none found problem with it, it released and pulled fine but swapped box and that was rtthat- no big deal.,

. CV JONIT GAITER- NO BIG DEAL, SLIGHT LEAK, I REPLACED IT.

rear brakes pads gettinbg warn, still legal - wear and tear no big deal. I repalced these in 2 hours alonmg with rear discs.

. nothing on there about front brake discs whatsoever.

brake pedal ruybber getting worn - wear and tear.

.exhaust getting corroded- all exhausts are corroded- again wear and tear and somewhat normal considering the immense heat.

SO THE MAJORITY OF WHAT YOU SAID ON THE MOT FAILS LIST, A FEW WERE NOT EVEN ON THER LIST, YOU MADE THEM UP, ALL THE PROBOLEMS WERE CAUSED BY SOMEONES ELSE AND THE MAJORITY WERE WEAR AND TEAR ! NO ILLEGAL TYRES OR BRAKES, JUST GETTING WORN SO ALL LEGASL BUT ALL OF WHICH I REPALCED ANYWAY

THIS IS WHY I NO LONGER LET ANYONE ELSE FUCK WITH MY CAR !

AND TO GET ME HOME ABOUT 5 CLIPS.
[QUOTE=3i Jim;6725400]

if only those problems were all, that is hardly anything in between the mot's of the work needed doing.

i'm giving basck what others are giving ot me, if ytou want me to be polite again then may i suggest people be polite to me ?
why exactly do you require the reg for my car ?
Originally Posted by RobbieBambino
if only those problems were all, that is hardly anything in between the mot's of the work needed doing.

where the hell are you getting this info, my name, car, e.t.c. /
Your youtube account has a video which you have uploaded of that chunk of shit focus belching out blue smoke and knocking its tits off
Along with some pretty strange/disturbing videos of your feet and your feet in flip flops

Last edited by RobbieBambino; 07-03-2017 at 08:16 PM.