Old 23-02-2017, 06:00 PM
Snoop doggy van

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

After a bit of a moment with the company I bought it from; the K&N induction kit is on. I was a bit of a doubter but I can't believe the difference it's made to the sound of the engine. Not completely sure if I can tell a difrence in acceleration, but I wasn't expecting one, and when the exhaust in I'll have more of an idea.

Technical point; any help or advice greatfully received. The kit came with a hose to attach to the grill at the front, I guess to let cold air in. There is already a hose that comes from the front that went into the old air box that points right at the new air filter, so I've left it like that without attaching the other hose as well. There really wasn't a lot of room there for another hose to get anywhere near the air filter, but the filter is huge. Any thoughts on if this'll be ok?

The story with the kit is a bit of light reading at best. The company I bought it off broke the seal on the box, took all the parts out to take a picture and didn't put all the parts back in. They lost my missing part, so had to order it from k&n who sent it directly to me next day delivery, costing them about £50 in total. I'll never understand why anyone breaks a seal on a box to take a picture of what's in a box that already has a picture of what is in the box, on the box. Still, good service and a good outcome.