View Single Post
Old 24-11-2016, 06:49 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by fuzzy
and sleep with an arsenal of weapons under your pillow your pretty much fucked.
I will be fine then

Originally Posted by Mr--c
I have a firearms licence have a couple shotguns.
as said, in this country, unless youre happy to be constantly in breech of your FAC, you have to keep them locked away.

Only useful gun would be a handgun loaded under the pillow. Something that will not be legal in this country in our lifetimes for sure.

Originally Posted by Fudgey
if i could afford it id have a lambo sat on the drive - why cant people buy what they want if they can afford it just in case some scrote may try to lift it?
I agree in an ideal world you should be able to have anything you want free from it being nicked.

However that simply isnt the case in our world. things are getting worse in that respect and will continue to do so. I imagine for many people there will come a point that the risk of theft and the negative consequences (eg violent robbery) will put them off having nice things as its just safer that way.

I suspect as the divide between rich and poor continues to grow, the level of violence these scum will use will continue to rise. mAybe im being pessimistic but wouldnt surprise me if it ends up with robberys on the wealthy (or just those better off than some others) getting more and more violent much like south africa. Except our laws dont allow us to have armed protection and guns or flame throwers to protect ourselves so it will be easy pickings for the most well armed, who in this county is always the criminals.

Originally Posted by fuzzy
dogs aren't much good. nothing a anti freeze soaked sausage wont take care of to the sorts of person doing this.
why bother with a sausage? if theyve got the kind or arsehole about them to beat you up to get the keys then they wont think twice about killing the dog.