View Single Post
Old 24-11-2016, 09:00 AM
Caddyshack
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1,031 Likes on 944 Posts

One of my mates we used to call "Ninja Neil" was a double hard bastard, he found a bloke trying to break in to his Fiesta Mk1 Supersport and just casually grabbed him by the hair and bounced his head off the gutter on the car....left him knocked out on the floor and drove off.

Yesterday I needed to buy a new security light and I found a company called netatmo, it is an infra red and normal security light but when it is triggered it records to micro SD with cloud back up and can stream the live video to your phone, it has car, animal and facial recognition so it will not false report when your family come home. It wont false trigger if a fox comes sniffing around either. It also has timelapse for reviewing past footage. £250 but if it helps catch the thieves I am all for it, you only need the power supply from a normal security light. You can even turn the light on and off from anywhere via the app.

If it works well then I will buy a few for the house, I already have a high def CCTV but multiple angles can only help and overt cameras may deter.