View Single Post
Old 24-10-2016, 10:31 PM
1374lee
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 91 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by Staffi
Lee, don't beat yourself AND don't do regrets mate, I, as you know owned a E30 M3 Evo sport back in 1998 with just 15k miles on it, today that car is over 110 grand I sold it for 15, but All's relative. I also had a 13k mile 22B, sold it for 24k, today over 70, that's not to mention the Cossies etc, you'd drive yourself barmy.

Luckily I doubled my money selling the Tommi, but I never bought it for that, I was lucky they started to rise in value.

It's quite sad really because it's made quite difficult for your average man to buy, own an RS these days, gone are the days at National Day when the track was flooded with them, we'll not see that ever again
Hey Pete, yes I can see exactly what you mean. Same as you I didn't buy the cars to make money, it was just for the love of them.You know what they say,never go back..lol.
That is 100% true about National Day etc was flooded with cossies but very few in recent years as owners are affraid to use them now due to the large price hikes and as you say it's more and more difficult for the average person to go out and buy an RS and many other 80/90s performance cars, the prices are rising rapidly now,so expensive nowadays.The cars you mentioned of yours above,awesome especially the E30 M3, very speical indeed.

CheeRS.Lee.