Old 04-08-2016, 12:18 PM
COLEYST200
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 144 Likes on 133 Posts

Originally Posted by M K
Always good when you get a good deal on things like that,

I see your thread about the Volvo! real pain that, only problem with the modern stuff over the last 5-10 years and 1 of the reasons i went for the ford ranger truck i just bought as compared to alot of things its relatively simple to work on and fix but that never means it will be straightforward as we all know
I no wot your saying about these modded cars there a pain in the ass . I had to sort a new abs unit out for the car sorted that with BBA REMAN £460 😩
and you see them on ebay for £50/£100 and you think job done rong there coded to the car so £100 for unit from a Braker £30 to have it coded at the dealer only and one hours labour £90 so £220 but then it might not work still that's why these modern car are all a pain in the ass . My ABS unit is the same as ford fiesta jag bmw Aude and that just to start with . First time in my life iv tuck a car to a mane dealer it gutted me .
I was told last night of a chap payed £12000 for jeep one year later it got faults £4000 to sort it then sold it for £8000 now that's a right good kicking